Maria K. Helm
523 Cambridge Circle
South Daytona, FL 32119
Skills and Experience
Domino/Notes Administration: Provides proactive server administration, with the experience to take full advantage of the security, monitoring, and all administrative capabilities of the Domino environment.
- Administers Domino on multiple platforms: iSeries, Windows, & Linux, single servers, virtual servers, partitioned servers.
- Manages full-version upgrades for both servers and users.
- Configures and maintains all functionality of Domino environment, including, but not limited to: Sametime, SMTP, Anti-virus, Anti-spam, Directory Assistance, LDAP, blacklisting, server rules, C&S, ID vault, archiving, clustering, policies, roaming, sharedmail, HTTP, SSL, BRMS.
- Provides administration of licensing and accounts.
- Supports local and remote users in the client, browser, and Blackberry.
- Product list: ReplicAction, Notrix, Fax for Domino, VSI-Fax, TeamStudio CIAO, McAffee GroupShield, TrendMicro Scanmail
Notes Development: Develops specifications and write applications for the Notes client and/or browser to meet the needs of the organization and end user.
- Meets with end users and decision makers to blueprint application specs.
- Writes, tests, and promotes applications using test environment and promotion path.
- Supports and modifies existing applications.
- Creates application documentation and user help documentation.
- Examples: Workflow applications, web/client job opportunities application, web content management application, helpdesk ticket applications, CRM application, Logisitics applications.
Internet/Web: Works with decision makers to plan and implement internet strategy.
- Manages domain registration, hosting, and software/services.
- Develops site design alone or with a team.
- Handles search engine registration, site optimization, and placement reporting.
- Manipulates graphics and photos using Photoshop.
- Coordinates contributors, editors, and programmers.
- URLS: whitelockwoerth.com, indianriverposterco.com
Network & General Support: Contributes to general projects and provides user support.
- Trains end users and support staff, organizes helpdesk support, and manages projects.
- Supports LAN/WAN, firewall, cabling, routers, hubs, wireless, multifunction printers.
- Assists with administering accounts for Citrix and Active Directory.
- Renders PC/laptop system maintenance and diagnostics, builds, & upgrades.
Leidos (formerly SAIC) (Aug 2010 – Present)
Application Developer, Server Administrator, Information Assurance Officer
(717)303-2800, 4640 EAST TRINDLE ROAD, CAMP HILL, PA 17011
Create & maintain internet applications to support a Navy contract. Work with users and management to write system requirements and work with strict adherence to the design process. Manage projects and report to project teams. Information Assurance Officer in charge of SAAR approvals for system access. IAO appointment, Security Clearance Level Secret, Navy CAC.
PC Solutions (1998 – Present)
Freelance Website & Internet support, and End User Training
(717)625-3331, 29 Fox Road, Newmanstown, PA 17073
Website creation and support for small businesses. Internet marketing and strategies. Email software and mailing list support. Customized software training.
http://indianriverposterco.com/ , http://whitelockwoerth.com/ ,
New Penn Motor Express (2000 – Aug 2010)
Lotus Domino/Lotus Notes Administrator & Developer
(800)304-5382, 625 S. Fifth Avenue, Lebanon, PA 17042
Administration of 15 Domino servers and hundreds of users all over the East Coast. Application development and support. 3 full version upgrades. Domain migration. Platform migration from Windows to mixed environment of virtual and partitioned servers on iSeries, Windows, and Linux. Set up additional servers and functionalities. Assist in creation of helpdesk. Manage corporate-wide general IT projects, such as 2 rollouts of new multifunction printers to 20+ locations. General Network & Helpdesk support.
Fenner Drives (1997 – 2000)
Domino/Lotus Notes Administrator & Developer, Webmaster, Helpdesk Administrator, & Telecom Specialist
(717)665-2421, 311 W Stiegel Street, Manheim, PA 17543
Domino server administration; Create/administer applications to support manufacturing and administration; web site maintenance; Moved web site from ISP hosting to Domino; Create/administer Helpdesk; Initiated Preventive Maintenance process; much more.
El Caribe Resort and Conference Center (1995 – 1997)
Computer Specialist & Webmaster
(386)252-1558, 2125 S Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118
Webmaster; Alpha Five database application development; hardware and software maintenance and upgrades; marketing; data entry, correspondence; much more.
Education, Training, Recognition, & Certifications
- IBM Certified System Administrator Lotus Notes & Domino 8.5, Dec 2013
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) #D504-0815, Sep 2011
- CompTIA Security+ CE – #COMP001020242783, Feb 2011 exp. 2017
- IBM Certified Associate Application Developer Lotus Notes & Domino 8.5, Feb 2011
- Brainbench Lotus Notes R7 Application Development certification, Transcript ID 27121
- Lotus Developerworks “Unofficial” Top 500 users (#37), August 2003
- Lotus Developer Domain Member Spotlight, March 2003
- The View Lotus Notes/Domino 6 Upgrade Seminar – Philadelphia, PA, December 2002
- Introduction to CGI Scripting with Perl 5 – Westlake Internet Training, October 2000
- Mastering Adobe Photoshop – Lancaster, PA 1999
- The Web Design Conference – Lancaster, PA 1999
- Increasing the Return on Your Marketing Investment – Philadelphia, PA, 1999
- Designing Interactive Web Applications for Domino and Notes – Reston, VA, 1998
- Supporting Windows ’95, Advanced – Harrisburg, PA, 1998
- Siemens/Rolm Telecom 9006.2 MAC Training – Tysons Corner, VA, 1997
- AT&T WorldNet Web Site Training – Maitland, FL (1996)
- AT&T Electronic Commerce Solutions seminar (1996)
- Mastering Internet Development – Microsoft Interactive Training (1996)
- Bachelor of Arts, English Literature – University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
- Associate of Arts – Daytona Beach Community College (now Daytona State College)
Volunteering & Interests
Member, Garden Spot Motorcycle Club (2012-2014)
Member, Reinholds VFW (2012-2013)
Skywarn Spotter (2008-present)
Editor in Chief, ISAFE Kids and Teens E-Zine, www.isafe.org/kat1 (2000)
Classroom Volunteer, Junior Achievement, Manheim, PA (1999)
Teacher’s Aide, Gainesville, FL & South South Daytona, FL (1993)
Server – homeless ministry, Ministry of the Word Church, Daytona Beach, FL (1992)
References Available upon Request